Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Spooky deviled eggs





Ok so I love fall activities! ! And halloween is part of it. 
I am not a huge fan of the idea as halloween as a media based holiday either way I give in every year lol. It's fun right!? 
You know what's even better Is having a party for the kids and making spooky food ;) 

so this year we boiled some eggs... 


To make the fill I didn't really measure but just kinda guessed until it looked right.  
Some mayo, mustard,  and season salt and the yolks mix until smooth. 

For extras I had some olives and a tomato ( red peppers work better! )

And some celery





And here we go... 

for the spider I used one olive cut in half then use the other half to slice thin legs out of.. piece together 




Follow my other blogs ! Links below 





No comments:

Post a Comment