Tuesday, February 11, 2020

frosted flake cookies


Okay so I normally make these on Christmas and shape them like wreathes and add food coloring. ( check my instagram or pinterest) but since it was just a ordinary day and I was just trying to use up some left over cereal I opted out that step.

These are my husbands favorite. And a twist on a old school tradition. ( rice crispies) and most the time we have all this laying around and really we can use any cereal. As I have many of times. Normally calls for regular corn flakes but I use frosted and makes extra sweet and I'm completely okay with that. If you are not use plain. Ok sick of me going on and on yet? Ready to get to how easy this is? Or did you already skip over all my typing? Hey no cheating.... you have to read my full blog don't just use me for my recipe lol ok ok here it is...

You will need
2 cups cereal ( whatever you want ) I used frosted flakes 
A bag of full size marshmallows 
A table spoon of Vanilla 
1 stick of butter
..... drum roll.... ta da that's it. How easy!? Told you. 

Bow here is how you do it
Get a pan melt the butter and marshmallows do it slow. Add vanilla and stir.
Add cereal and mix till completely coated 
 You can add in food color for holidays, sprinkles etc.. you can make these into a sheet to cut into bars or do drop cookies like I did either way works. 
How easy? 




Here is my YouTube video  

https://youtu.be/8lauE3U88tA



No comments:

Post a Comment