Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall stove top potpourri



Ok so I must admit... fall, and winter are my favorite times of year! I love the season changes, leave changing colors, gets cooler out. Sweater weather, leggings and boots! Just the whole feel of fall ♡ and not to mention all the fall smells, food and activities!  


I like my house to smell like fall too and for me it takes me back to when I was a kid and my mom would have this on the stove... I'd always go into the kitchen thinking it was apple pie only to realize it was potpourri on the stove.... ahahaha the disapointment!? 

But as a adult I now know why.... :) 

What I used was a whole apple sliced 
2 cups of water ( it will evaporate throughout the day you will have to add more ) 
Cinnamon sticks and cinnamon powder! 
Cloves 
And never too much vanilla 

Wish I could say I measured this and have a exact recipe for you...   . But I dont. 

Guess and play around I like a lot of vanilla ♡ 




Looks cute.... smells amazing! Go ahead try it out! Can't smell it through this blogg... I wish! 

Happy fall activities.

Follow my links I post daily! 



No comments:

Post a Comment