Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cheeseburger soup in crockpot


Ok so I am not one for Velveeta cheese... however my husband went grocery shopping few weeks back and of course he grabbed this. ( you can make this with any cheese) 

Ok cheeseburger soup 
What I used 
1 package of shredded hash browns ( you can used cubed or fresh )
1 big box of Velveeta 
1 32 Oz chicken broth 
2 lbs hamburger 
1 large onion chopped fine 
And bacon makes everything better ;) 
Dill pickle chips are good with this to! 

I chopped onion and fried it up with the hamburger 


While my hamburger was cooking I chopped up my Velveeta cheese in cubes, so it would melt faster 


Added the cheese and chicken broth into my crock 

Add the onion and hamburger and 1 bag of frozen  hash browns 

And while that is on low for 2/3 hours or high for 1/2 
I fried up some bacon and threw some into the soup and crumbled up the rest for a topping when it comes out 


Finished product ♡♡ this is amazing must try. 
Kids and husband loved it!
And even have some left overs for later! 
Great soup for a cold winter day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment